- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Price Range
- 10000.00 - 15000.00 INR
- Hospital and Clinic
- Color Code
- 150 Grams (g)
- Product Type
- Heart Pacemaker
A pacemaker is a small device that's placed in the chest or abdomen to help control abnormal heart rhythms.
Type of Pacemaker :
- Single-chamber pacemaker
- Dual-chamber pacemaker
- Biventricular pacemaker
Pacemaker Components :
- A computerized pulse generator to produce electrical signals to regulate your heartbeat
- One to three leads, wires that deliver electrical signals between the pulse generator and your heart
- Electrodes at the ends of the leads, to help deliver the signals
- A battery
- Speed up a slow heart rhythm.
- Help control an abnormal or fast heart rhythm.
- Make sure the ventricles contract normally if the atria are quivering instead of beating with a normal rhythm (a condition called atrial fibrillation).
- Coordinate electrical signaling between the upper and lower chambers of the heart.
- Coordinate electrical signaling between the ventricles. Pacemakers that do this are called cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices. CRT devices are used to treat heart failure.
- Prevent dangerous arrhythmias caused by a disorder called long QT syndrome.
PDF, CDR, PSD , High Resolution JPG
Small Order Accepted
By Sea, By Air, By Express
Port of Shipment
CE, ISO, Free Sale Certificate
DSA Exports continues to enhance its presence in the International market through innovation, wide range of Products, export oriented approach and thoroughly professional management.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India