What should I tell my health care provider before taking tipranavir?
Before taking tipranavir, tell your health care provider:
- If you are allergic to tipranavir or any other medicines, including sulfa medicines.
- If you have hemophilia or another medical condition that increases your risk of bleeding.
- If you are taking medicines that increase your risk of bleeding.
- If you have liver problems, including hepatitis B virus infection (HBV) and hepatitis C virus infection (HCV).
- If you have high cholesterol levels or high levels of triglycerides.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have any other medical conditions.
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Talk to your health care provider about the risks and benefits of taking tipranavir during pregnancy.
- If you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. Do not breastfeed if you have HIV or are taking tipranavir.
- If you are using hormone-based birth control (such as pills, implants, or vaginal rings). Tipranavir may make these forms of birth control less effective. Your health care provider can help you decide how to adjust your birth control while you are taking tipranavir. For more information about using birth control and HIV medicines at the same time, view the AIDSinfo HIV and Birth Control infographic.
- About other prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products (particularly St. John's wort) you are taking or plan to take. Tipranavir may affect the way other medicines or products work, and other medicines or products may affect how tipranavir works. Taking tipranavir together with certain medicines or products may cause serious side effects.
Inorbvict was founded in 2014 in small garage,the company withstood competition with very limited resources, financialdifficulties as cases with most startups. Inorbvict's overcome a lot ofstruggles and pass several stages and changes in its history. Now InorbvictHealthcare India Private Limited is an Indian conglomerate incorporated inPune, Maharashtra, India. Inorbvict's is among the India's largest medicalequipment exporter companies with exports more than 35 countries acrossthe globes. The Inorbvict' is a manufacturer, exporter and distributorof diagnostic imaging, radio pharmaceuticals for imaging, CT image machines, XRay, Endoscopy equipment's, Surgical instruments, Implants, Oncology Medicines,Modular OT, Medical Gas Pipelines & after sales service provider.
To make available cost-effectivesolutions by exploring business process & leveraging available tools. Theprofusion of fake products is one of the biggest challenges of the exportimport industry. InorbvictÃÂ¢â¬â¢s is ISO 9001:2015 certifiedexporter and also recognized exporter by Maratha Chamber of commerce,industries & agriculture. Inorbvict adapted of an ethical business practiceachieved better, improved & timely services to customer
InorbvictÃÂ¢â¬â¢s is a healthcare company dedicated to bringinginnovative medical technologies, products and services to people in the world.With our founders having a combined experience of more than 10 years workingin various medical fields such as Medical equipments, Medical Devices,implants, Surgical Instruments. InorbvictÃÂ¢â¬â¢s has a very deep insightand strong understanding of the healthcare industry.
Growing up during SingaporeÃÂ¢â¬â¢stransformation from a third world to first world nation, our founders havelived through and faced the same challenges as the local community. As such,our companyÃÂ¢â¬â¢s goal is to help in our humble way and contribute back to thecommunity by driving for changes in our health system towards a ÃÂ¢â¬ÅCheaper,Better, FasterÃÂ¢â¬Âoutcome.OUR GOAL
To meet these challenges we formulated our strategy aligns withInorbvict to deliver reform in healthcare solution, cost effective &committed towards ongoing innovation to help people live happy &healthy. This applies to technological, structural as well as cultural aspectsof Inorbvict.
Goal will remain firmly focused on innovative & cost effectivesolution for individual & community highest level of health.